Media and Organisers
11 Reasons to Book Janice B Gordon Keynote Strategic Account Sales Speaker
1. Reliable and easy to work with, Janice understands what it takes to run a professional event, she’ll be where you need her to be WHEN you need her.
2. As an event organiser: you don’t just get the value of Janice when she’s on the main stage, you get a valuable member of your events team. She helps to clarify your event objectives, and undertakes industry, company and culture research, to help solve the specific challenges your delegates face. Janice ensures every single word she delivers, supports you in achieving your specific event and business goals.
3. Janice isn’t just a keynote sales speaker - When you book Janice for your sales event you also gain a marketing partner. She uses her extensive and influential social media channels to publicise your event, highlighting your business as leading the best practice of tomorrow (or whichever aspect you want her to emphasise). She was awarded the title of SageTop100 Global Business Influencer in2017.
4. As your keynote speaker, she creates engaging promotional sales videos for your delegates, showcasing what to expect from the event, building enthusiasm for your event and encouraging even more bookings. She follows up with live Tweeting and video recording on the day emphasising key learnings and outcomes. Janice will follow-up with your sales teams with key insight video recording or webinars, reminding your sales team to implement the knowledge and new behaviours in their ongoing roles.
5. Janice is so much more than ticking the cultural diversity box. Janice inspirational presence demonstrates your company’s commitment to diversity. Your sales team and delegates feel patronised, they will feel included, inspired, and energised that you’ve selected a keynote sales speaker who is relevant to them and you're ongoing business culture.
6. Janice is not your usual Strategic Account Sales Speaker; audiences grow in confidence that yours is the company they want to represent. All because you’ve provided them access to a relevant role model with an ethnically diverse background. This simple decision can have a profound impact on your company culture.
7. Janice’s unique experience as Black British with 24 years of history of diversity issues, her culturally sensitive and no non-sense perspective provides a hugely valuable resource in ethnic and gender diversity. Janice gives your sales teams insight into your diversity awareness and global diversity issues.
8. Janice engages with your whole event; she won’t just turn up for her slot and leave. Janice makes herself available for panel discussions and informal Q and As. She can reference the delegate experience in her keynote and increase the shared experience and engagement of your event. Janice adds to the professionalism and flow of your conference or event.Delegates come away feeling valued, and excited about implementing their knowledge to scale their sales.
9. Janice’s stage presence is one of a Superstar, but offstage she encourages delegates to engage and get even more value from her and the event. Delegates find Janice easy to approach for situational specific input, she is personable, informative and friendly.
10. With over 25 years of credible business and sales experience, Janice has a wealth of business acumen that she makes her authoritative and relevant to your business audience. Janice is not going to patronise your experienced sales reps; she is not going to bore them either. She’s worked as a salesperson in financial services for over a decade herself and had other international sales roles. Janice has built more than one profitable business, from scratch and supported other many sales leaders.
11. Janice brings something new and different for your usual sales event. Some sales teams can be filled with dread about the upcoming sales events, having been bored to death in the last! Janice surprises these delegates with energy, fun and actionable insight. This is energising, worth listening to and engaging in!
Janice was one of our keynote speakers Chicago Sage Summit , she is a global social influencer.
"Janice is our selected Sage Business Expert and has been for four years. Her tweeting and her blogs have helped Sage Group plc increase outreach, reach new markets and potential customers. Janice has produced many live streams for Sage, for example; at Sage Summit 2016 in Chicago her stream received 387 views. This helped give our brand a personality and showed our followers what you could expect to see visiting the world’s largest gathering of Small and Medium Businesses, where Janice was one of our Keynote speakers. https://www.sage.com/sage-summit
The blogs Janice writes offers our audience advice in sales and business strategy. Janice has a large following on social, with 13k followers on Twitter plus other channels. We can guarantee that her blogs will be shared with a wide audience on both her and our channels. We have loved working with Janice B Gordon. We really appreciate Janice’s hard work here at Sage, and how she always manages to take it to the next level and always delivers great pieces of content."
Ellie Silson - Global Social Media Community Lead SAGE Group Plc 2016
Short and Long Bio's
Janice B Gordon is a Visiting Fellow at Cranfield School of Management, she develops and delivers bespoke consultancy and education in key account management and social selling. Janice helps companies around the world, adopt the Scale Your Sales systematic approach to developing their leading-edge capabilities in securing, maintaining and growing their most valued customer relationships for long term value and partnership.
Janice B Gordon is a multi-award-winning entrepreneur, consultant, educator, keynote speaker and author of Business Evolution: Creating Growth in a Rapidly Changing World. Janice has over 8 years of academic research, 30 years in business, created 100's of happy customers, 100,000 inspired audiences and 400,000 insightful words published. Awarded Sage Top 100 Global Business Influencer in 2017, Janice does not just talk about social relationship building she practices what she preaches. One company Janice worked with increased their revenue by $6 million in less than one year.
As a Visiting Fellow at Cranfield School of Management, Janice develops and delivers bespoke consultancy and education in key account management and social selling. Scale Your Sales is the ultimate buyer relationship building system. Janice helps companies around the world, adopt the Scale Your Sales systematic approach to developing their leading-edge capabilities in securing, maintaining and growing their most valued customer relationships for long term value and partnership.
Janice backs-up charismatic and transparent 'self' leading skills to engage decision-makers with personal stories
"I have everything positive to say about Janice B Gordon.
I was an attendee at the May 2018 Grow Bromley event where Janice was one of the Keynote Speakers.
Janice delivered an engaging, entertaining and informative talk which not only inspired confidence and self-worth, but also provided some valuable nuggets of information for the business delegates. Promoting a charismatic and transparent 'self' leading skills to engage decision-makers, which she backed with stories of personal experience. Janice brought her listeners to a level where they could relate to the circumstances described, not just learn from it.
Janice was also good enough to take time to talk to attendees after the event which showed her willingness to deliver as much value to the listener as possible. Janice has inspired me eliminate the structure and mundane presence that is standard in my industry sector for my uniqueness. From Janice’s interaction, I have been able to implement her tools that will help to further my business opportunities, increase my visibility, delivery of knowledge and expertise."
Bjorn Haynes - Director Spicemasher Process Management Ltd 2018
Interviewed Sky News: Business Influencer talking about BREXIT
Keynote Speaker Recruitment Association: Leading for Growth
Photos of Janice B Gordon for media and marketing use
Janice walked in, and own the room.
"I met Janice at an event she was a speaker, and I was impressed with her from the moment I saw her walk in, and own the room. Her content was relevant, precise and to the point, and seeped in humour.
She had no trouble keeping her audience engaged. She made it easy to relate to her, while being very inspirational. I look forward to seeing her, and listening to her speak for many more years to come!"
Nithashi Abubaid - Director Toys2Swap 2018